- Moses teaches laws regarding damages.
- Moses goes up Mount Sinai for 40 days and 40 nights.
- Moses shares many laws with the people of Israel. Because these laws include things like how to celebrate Pesach (Passover), some parts are also read at the holiday.
- Jewish beliefs on slavery (This portion includes some of the laws governing the treatment and freeing of slaves.)
- MyJewishLearning on Mishpatim
- HebCal on when Mishpatim falls on the secular calendar
- Aish on Mishpatim
|Bereshit / Genesis||Bereshit (parsha) Noach Lekh-L'kha Vayera Haye Sarah Toldot Vayetze Vayishlah Vayeshev Miketz Vayigash Vayehi|
|Sh'mot / Exodus||Sh'mot (parsha) Vaera Bo B'shalah Yitro Mishpatim Terumah Tetzaveh Ki Tissa Vayakhel Pekudei|
|Vayikra / Leviticus||Vayikra (parsha) Tzav Shemini Tazria Metzora Ahare Mot Kedoshim Emor B'har B'hukotai|
|B'midbar / Numbers||B'midbar (parsha) Naso B'ha'alotekha Shlah Korah Hukkat Balak Pinhas Mattot Masei|
|D'varim / Deuteronomy||D'varim (parsha) Va'et'hanan Ekev Re'eh Shoftim Ki Tetze Ki Tavo Nitzavim Vayelekh Ha'azinu V'zot Haberakhah|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.